Warning: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/src/Modules/Licenser.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/wwwroot/shyllm.com/:/tmp/) in /www/wwwroot/shyllm.com/wp-content/themes/hestia/vendor/codeinwp/themeisle-sdk/load.php on line 27
上海419论坛,上海龙凤419,爱上海 - Powered By 娱乐会所夜生活好去处

Colombia, United States Agree To Speed Up The Prosecution Of Former Insurgents

first_imgBy Voice of America October 15, 2019 Colombia and the United States agreed to speed up the exchange of legal evidence to prosecute former leaders of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC, in Spanish) Jesús Santrich, Iván Márquez, and other guerrillas who announced the creation of a new armed group, believed to be receiving protection from the Nicolás Maduro regime. Colombian Minister of Justice Margarita Cabello made the announcement in an interview with Voice of America.Colombia hopes to access the testimony of Marlon Marín, a protected witness of the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) who appears in a video with Santrich, allegedly negotiating a cocaine shipment to the United States, which occurred after the signing of the peace process.“The government respects judicial independence but believes that there are  elements, especially now that Santrich has fled the country and appears in a video announcing his return to criminal life. Now with the video, there is more evidence that Santrich was not respecting and abiding by the peace accord nor leading a law-abiding life in our country,” Cabello said.The Colombian minister of Justice added that: “The government of Colombia is concerned that the Venezuelan government might have given them safe haven, as seems to be the case. Those who have respected the agreement and abide by the law will be protected, and all steps in that peace accord will be respected. But those who leave the accord, as in the case of these criminals, will be punished with the full force of the law.”In the interview with Voice of America, Cabello said that the proof the United States has and Marín’s testimony are important so that red notices can be enforced against FARC dissidents who, according to the Colombian government, are hiding in Venezuela.The minister also claims that Cuba isn’t cooperating, and says that FARC and National Liberation Army (ELN, in Spanish) leaders might be moving between Venezuela and Cuba.“We have problems with Cuba,” she added. “In fact, we have requested the extradition of some ELN members who are in Cuba, but we haven’t received any response in that regard. We haven’t had enough collaboration from them, which is worrisome.”last_img read more

Four Employees, 14 Patients Test Positive for Coronavirus at West Palm Beach VA Medical Center

first_imgFour employees and 14 employees at the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center have tested positive for the coronavirus, officials confirmed late last week.The VA Medical Center has set up a tent system in order to triage patients who are showing symptoms of the deadly coronavirus.The hospital has also increased the number of medical, surgical, and ICU beds by more than 50 percent, according to a spokesperson.Nearly 3,700 veteran patients at VA medical facilities around the country have tested positive for COVID-19, the Veterans Affairs Department said.To that end, the chief of virtual care for VA medical centers across our state is reminding veterans about the My HealtheVet online portal and the VA Video Connect app.Both of those tools provide veterans with the ability to manage their care with online prescription refills, appointments, lab and test results, radiology reports, and X-rays.The VA Department introduced its virtual care program last summer, but the coronavirus pandemic has caused demand to grow exponentially.“We’ve seen a 300 percent increase in the call volume that we’ve had,” says Dr. Veronica Sikka, Chief of Virtual Care for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. “We used to see 20 patients, now we’re seeing 70 to 80 patients a day. Our calendars fill up, but if we have more slots available we can see more patients and we’re working to see that capacity.”For more information about My HealtheVet, click here.last_img read more

Carl Leaver steps down from Ladbrokes Coral board

first_imgShare FSB selects Glenn Elliott as new COO August 12, 2020 GVC absorbs retail shocks as business recalibrates for critical H2 trading August 13, 2020 Share StumbleUpon Submit Related Articles SportCaller teams up with Coral for Racing Super Series launch August 12, 2020 Following completion of his one year fixed term of appointment, Carl Leaver has stepped down as a Director of Ladbrokes Coral Group plc. In accordance with the Companies Act of 2006, Mr Leaver will receive his current salary, pension and benefits up until 31 October 2017 but will not receive any further fixed pay, notice pay or severance after this date.John Kelly, Chairman of Ladbrokes Coral commented: “Over a period of 6 years, Carl led a major turnaround of the Gala Coral Group, culminating in the deal to merge with Ladbrokes to create Ladbrokes Coral Group plc.“I would personally like to thank Carl for agreeing to join the newly merged company for a fixed one year term to drive the integration of the two businesses.  Working with the management team, his leadership has been critical to the delivery of synergies well over double the original target. He leaves a business well-positioned for the future and we wish him well.”Since the 2016 merger between Ladbrokes and Coral, financial results for the group have indicated the integration process is going smoothly between the two. In its last set of results, digital revenue led to a profitable H1 2017 period. Looking ahead, given that Ladbrokes and Coral combined have over 3500 UK retail outlets, there is a potential period of uncertainty for the group as the government makes its decision on any future changes to regulations of gaming terminals.last_img read more