A promising future ahead fifteen Her renowned maneThe cause for which he has that mane was because of his mother, Patricia, who they say asked his son to wear something remarkable to differentiate him well among all the other children who were on a soccer field. That mane is already an inseparable part of her image. Despite having formed in the quarry The farmhouse, in 2018 he had to leave on loan to Eibar, who bought it for two million euros, a figure that Barça would later double to recover. However, as he himself recently said, “you don’t have the same patience with the quarry as you did before”, so he felt deprived of opportunities in the Camp Nou.His dissociation with Barcelona * Data updated as of April 1, 2020 Our mysterious footballer today, at just four years old, was already playing on a local futsal team. The boy pointed good manners and his father, Óscar, decided to take him to do a test at Espanyol. They kept it, of course, and he remained in the quarry for six years. They say that Guillermo Amor Y Alberto Puig were its discoverers, being convinced of the kid in a match against the Damm. Then, Barça signed him for his cadet team. It was 2012. It was there that his classmates gave him a nickname related to his last name.Getafe player Marc Cucurella as a child. In case you hadn’t already guessed it, the mysterious footballer is Marc Cucurella, nicknamed ‘Cucu’. The fast Getafe player is growing by leaps and bounds and so far this year he has scored a goal and has given five assists in 34 games, earning himself an undisputed starting position in a team that is doing so well in the classification thanks, in great part, to him. Now, after a loan to Getafe, the Azulón club has exercised the purchase option of six million that he had on this side (also inside and sometimes extreme) that now interests half of Europe. At 21 years old, this Alella has been linked to teams like the Arsenal, he Chelsea or the Naples. Even in the last game against him Real Madrid starred in a discussion with Eder Militao in which he told him to close “el p … pico”.Joaquin Corchero Arcos & nbsp; (Diario AS) ‘); return false; “class =” item-multimedia “>Getafe footballer Marc Cucurella during a match.Joaquin Corchero Arcos (Diario AS) LaLiga Santander
Victory by the young West Indies squad in the recently concluded ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup brought not only relief, but unmitigated joy to the West Indian cricket fan who has suffered day after day, series after series, quarrel after quarrel, as those representing us, either on the field or off the field, appear to strive valiantly to make the game of cricket relevant only to those who are interested in the scores in a match. The following day, therefore, the red carpet treatment arranged by grateful fans to the returning conquerors was welcomed. However, the joy of the real cricket fan was tempered by the bizarre rush to claim responsibility for the victory by the much pilloried president of the West Indies Cricket Board, Mr Dave Cameron. As is now usual, Mr Cameron congratulated himself and the board for the “preparation” of the team before they reached Bangladesh, conveniently forgetting that the successful coach of the team, on his arrival in Bangladesh, bemoaned the lack of match preparation of the team before their arrival in the venue of the World Cup. COACH’S COMPLAINT The veracity of the coach’s complaint was revealed by the fact that our young heroes lost their three warm-up games against the host nation and also lost their opening game against England. After a start like that and the ensuing media firestorm after the win against Zimbabwe, the resilience and character shown by the team, and to no small extent, the coach and the experienced staff that accompanied the team, is one of the reasons the West Indies triumphed. It has absolutely nothing to do with Mr Cameron and his fellow executives, who are determined to stay in charge of West Indies cricket against the wishes of some fans, some prime ministers, and some of the ordinary citizens of this region. That cut like a knife when his self congratulatory statement was heard. Every fan and student of the game now recognises the importance of keeping this group of cricketers together, while continuously exposing them to superior skills. The call to “do a South Africa” and include fast bowling sensation Alzarri Joseph into the senior squad in time for the June series of international matches – as was done by South Africa after their triumph in the last World Cup on the back of their fast bowler, Kagisi Rabada – has been initiated by Tony Cozier, a noted West Indian scribe and cricket guru. This call is reasonable and makes excellent cricketing sense, but the implementation of this suggestion has to be ratified by a group of men (the selectors). Previous groups of young West Indians have been neglected, and as a consequence, they are out of the sport. As long as this board remains in charge, I do fear that the same neglect will follow, no matter what the president says now.